Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Griffin James.....4 weeks old already? Say What?

I know everyone says this....but where did the last 4 weeks go? It seems like just a few days ago when we were bringing our sweet baby boy home from the hospital.  Griffin fits in so well here and I can't imagine life without him!  I am SO glad that God had Griffin in His plan!  Dan says there are no more babies in his plan....good thing God is in charge here :)  

Anyways,  Griffin is a very good baby.  He is eating well and sleeping well.  He is starting to be more alert now and focusing in on things and people.  I am spoiling him, I know I am.  I sit and hold him way too much, I mean way too much!  I am 100% completely in love with my little boy!

These pictures were taken when Griffin was a little over two weeks old.  A friend of a friend came over and took some great pictures of Griffin.  I am not used to such a skinny baby.  My last skinny baby was Abbie.  I have a feeling that Griffin is going look very similar to Abbie and have many of the "wilke side" characteristics.  Griffin has dimples just like his daddy and Abbie.  When Lanie and Gavin were born, they came out with rolls on their arms and legs. (hence Gavin's nickname was beefy and Lanie was/is Chubs!)  Griffin is long and mostly bones!  For the amount of food he eats, he should be chubby, but so far he is keeping his skinny figure!  He is starting to fill out and grow out of his newborn clothes, but he is a long way from Gavin and Lanie at this age!  


Hope you love these as much as we do!  She took lots of pictures, but I am only posting a few of them!  










In all my spare time (ha ha) and as I sit and admire my sweet baby, I can't help but focus on what a miracle life is.  Every finger and toe, every eyelash, every organ doing it's job.....from the tiniest cells that form into a baby, life is an amazing gift and an awesome miracle.  I do know that from this amazing little miracle that grew inside of me for 9 months I have no question that there is a God and that He is an Awesome God!  To think that the miracle of life happened by "chance" or by a "big Bang" is so far fetched to me.  What a blessing it has been to carry 7 healthy little miracles and bring them into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment