Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am no professional here....Just a Mom trying to take a good picture!

Yet another attempt at a good picture of the kids......

I don't know why we try.  I think in hopes that one day all of the kids will look at the camera with their best smile on their face looking as cute as can be.  It never works.  Don't get me wrong....my kids are as cute as can be, but one is always doing something different!  Ahhhh!

We went to Ebert's Greenhouse and Holy Hill for some fall fun.  Dan's sister and her boyfriend were kind enough to come along with us.  We told them they could escape us at any time...but they made it the whole time with us!  Gavin loves Lisa's boyfriend, Matt.  He kept calling Matt "Auntie Lisa" because he wasn't sure what to call him.  

Anyways, we attempted a few pictures of the kids.  Lanie wasn in a mood again...like usual.  So hard to crack that smile for her!  Here are some of the best ones we could get.  Don't tell Dan, but I want to go back and try again.  It was 85 degrees this day...maybe going on a colder day would help!  


 We took a picture like this last year.  Pretty soon there will be 2 little boys on one side and 5 girls on the other.  Enjoy your "man" time while you can, Gavin....there is going to be another little guy soon!

 Another failed attempt.  Do I expect perfection?  YES I DO!  Just one.  Just one shot of them all looking and smiling.  Do I ever get it?  NOPE!
 Maybe a different location would help?  What do you think?  NOPE!
                                                   When all else fails....make a funny face.
We didn't get many photos at Holy Hill.  It was closing and the kids were sick of pictures.  Dare we try and go back?  I don't think I can convince Dan of that one!


Okay and on another note.  I tried to update some pictures of the kids on the blog.  I don't know what I am doing.  I can't get all the pictures to be the same size.   I don't have anymore time to mess around with it.  So, even though Lanie's picture is 1/3 the size of everyone else....I still do love her just the same!  I think I need to take a class on blogging!

That's is for now....off to pick the kids up from school!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment